Required School Uniform
- Khaki or Navy Blue CASUAL-STYLE SLACKS, shorts, skorts, or capris. (No jeans, sweat pants, leggings worn as pants, or other colored pants.)
- Worn at natural waist, buttoned appropriately & fitted properly
- Belt is optional, if worn, must be a solid color
- “Chaparral T-shirts”-may be purchased at the school.
- Uniform Shirt must be Polo style in a SOLID SCHOOL COLOR (Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Grey or White)
- T-shirts with school logo are considered Uniform.
- All shirts must be tucked in AT ALL TIMES while in the building
- “Dollar Dress Friday”
- Is used as a fundraiser for field trips and incentives for the students. Students pay a $1.00 on Fridays only, so they do not have to wear a uniform on this day.
Uniform Policy will be Enforced. Thank you for your cooperation.